- 1/2 cup reduced -sodium teriyaki sauce
- 3 Tbsp pineapple juice or orange juice
- 1 Tsp toasted sesame oil
- 1 Tsp fresh ginger
- 1 pound large shrimp, peeled, and deveined
- Two medium red, yellow and green peppers sliced
- 2 cups snap peas
- 1 cup green onions chopped
- One 14.8-ounce pouch cooked long-grain rice
- One tablespoon snipped fresh Mint (optional)
1. Peel and de-vein shrimp setting aside for later use. Next chop peppers, and green onion and set aside. In a large bowl combine teriyaki sauce, pineapple juice, and sesame oil with fresh ginger mix well. Add in shrimp, sweet peppers, green onions and snap peas; toss to coat. For each packet, use Reynolds Wrap Extra Heavy Duty Foil and Grill oven bags. Divide rice among centers of foil squares.
2. Divide shrimp mixture atop rice mixture in center of each foil square. Bring up opposite edges of foil; seal with a double fold. Fold remaining edges together to enclose, leaving space for steam to build entirely. For a gas or charcoal grill, place packets on a grill rack directly over medium heat.
3. Cover and grill for 8 to 10 minutes or until shrimp are opaque and peppers are crisp and tender, turning packets once halfway through grilling time. Open packets serve and enjoy!
Makes 4 servings.