- ¼ cup parsley leaves, chopped
- ½ cup Sherry wine vinegar
- ¼ cup shallots, finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp Agave
- 1 Tsp Dijon mustard
- ½ Tsp salt
- ½ Tsp red pepper flakes
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 1 ½ cup cucumber, cut into ½ inch cubes
- 2 cups whole beets cut into ½ inch cubes
- 2 large fennel bulbs, thinly sliced
- ½ cup toasted walnuts, chopped
1. In a small bowl, combine vinegar, shallots, agave, mustard, salt, and pepper. Now shred carrots and set aside. Next cut cucumber, and beets into ½ inch cubes. Chop parsley, and sliced fennel. Next gradually whisk in oil. Toss fennel with carrots, cucumber, beets, and parsley. Drizzle and top with dressing. Top will walnuts if desired.
Makes 6 servings.