- 2½ Tbsp butter
- ¼-1/2 medium-size cabbage chopped
- Three stalks celery
- Two carrots
- 1-pound halibut or other white fish (4fillets)
- 1½ Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 Tsp Lemon pepper seasoning
- ¼ Tsp Cayenne pepper
- ¼ Tsp white pepper
1. Preheat oven to 450 F. Next Finely chop cabbage, and celery set aside. Next grate carrots, and also set aside. Place butter in a saucepan, and melt. Pour melted butter into a 9-inch baking dish.
2. Place cabbage, celery, and carrots into the dish. Place fish on top in a single layer. Sprinkle with lemon pepper seasoning, cayenne pepper, white pepper, and drizzle with lemon juice. Cover and bake for 15 minutes.
Makes 3 to 4 servings.