Baked Beef Ribs
- 3 lbs boneless beef ribs
- ¼ cup hickory sauce smoke-flavored marinade
- ½ cup dry wine or low sodium beef broth
- 2 Tbsp sugar
- Four garlic cloves, minced
- 1 Tsp grated fresh ginger or ¼ teaspoon dry ginger
- 2 Tbsp pepper relish
- 2 Tbsp DAMI’S FAMOUS BBQ Sauce
1. In a small bowl, combine marinade, beef broth, or wine, sugar, garlic, ginger, relish, and bbq sauce. Next, pour mixture into a 13x9-inch baking dish. Place ribs into a baking dish, occasionally turning to coat; cover and chill for eight hours or overnight.
2. Remove ribs from the refrigerator for thirty minutes at room temperature. Bake for one hour covered with foil at 425F. Remove ribs from marinade and reserve for sauce.
Makes four servings.