- 10-20 Toothpicks
- ½ cup grated Provolone cheese
- ¼ cup sliced drained, oil-packed sun-dried tomato
- 1 Tbsp chopped, fresh parsley
- 1 Tbsp garlic, minced
- ½ Tbsp dried oregano
- ½ Tbsp crushed dried rosemary
- 1 boneless shell steak (1 ½ inches thick)
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- ¼ Tsp sea salt
- ¾ Tsp black pepper
1. Prepare grill for direct heat cooking. Soak toothpicks in water for thirty minutes. Chop parsley, and garlic. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine cheese, sun-dried tomato, parsley, garlic, oregano, and rosemary. With a sharp knife using short strokes, cut a pocket into the long side of steak, leaving short ends and opposite long side (with fat) intact.
2. Evenly press two third cup packed cheese mixture into pocket of steak, smooth top of meat over filling. Next secure with toothpicks. Combine oil, salt, and pepper; rub over steaks. Grill eight minutes per side for medium-rare. Let stand five minutes before serving; remove toothpicks. Makes 2 servings.