Fruit and Yogurt Parfait
- 3 ½ cup Nonfat Greek yogurt
- 1 Tbsp agave
- 2 Tbsp vanilla extract
- 1 ½ cups strawberries cut into halves
- 1 ½ cups blueberries
- 1 ½ cup granola
- 5 ounces Grand Mariner (optional)
1. You will need 5 martini glasses, or tall glassware. In a small bowl, mix together agave, and vanilla extract set aside for later use. Slice each strawberry into halves and place into a bowl. Add blueberries to the bowl of strawberries and mix well.
2. Layer each cup with 1 ounce Grand Mariner, and 1/3 cup yogurt. Next alternate mixed fruit, and granola until glasses are filled completely. Serve immediately.
Makes 5 servings