Mushroom Flatbread Pizza
- 1 flatbread
- ½ cup mushrooms, sliced finely
- 5 slices Canadian bacon
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- ½ cup tomato sauce
- 1 Tbsp Italian seasoning
- 1 Tsp garlic powder
- Red Onions optional
1. Preheat oven to 375 F. Heat a small saucepan, over high heat. Next add in tomato sauce, Italian seasoning, and garlic powder. Bring to a boil, reducing heat to medium. Simmer for 3 minutes, and remove from heat and cool. Set aside for later use.
2. Slice Canadian bacon into halves and set aside. Next place flatbread onto a 13x9 inch- baking sheet, and cook for 2 minutes. Once finished, remove flatbread from oven, and let cool. Now chop mushrooms and set aside.
3. Layer flatbread with sauce, cheese, Canadian bacon, and mushrooms. Place flatbread onto baking sheet, and cook for 4 to 5 minutes or until cheese is melted. Remove from oven and let cool. Slice and serve.
Makes 1 to 2 servings