- ½ lb. Lobster meat
- ½ cup cream cheese
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp Onion, finely chopped
- 1 scallion, finely chopped
- 1 Tsp lemon juice
- ¼ Tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 Tbsp Dami's Famous BBQ Sauce
- ¼ Tsp chipotle pepper
- ¼ tsp sea salt
1. Purchase the lobster meat, already precooked, and out of the shell. It saves you a lot of time when making this dip. In a blender or food processor, place lobster meat and lightly process into crumbles.
2. Be sure to not make a paste as you want chunks or crumbles. Next chop scallions, and onions and place into a large bowl. Now add in lobster meat, cream cheese, sour cream, Worcestershire sauce, Dami's Famous BBQ Sauce, pepper, and salt.
3. With a large spoon mix everything together. Place mixture into a serving bowl, and cover tightly with cling wrap. Serve with table crackers, crostini, or potato chips.
* To cook, preheat oven to 375 degrees. Cook, uncovered, about 25 minutes, or until lobster dip is hot and bubbly.
Makes 12 servings