- 1 lb. ground beef
- ½ cup long grain rice, uncooked
- 1 cup beef broth, reduced sodium
- 8 bell peppers
- 1 bottle of Dami's Famous BBQ Sauce
- 1 Tsp garlic, minced
- 1 Tsp Italian seasoning
- ¼ Tsp onion powder
- ½ Tsp black pepper
1. Preheat oven to 350 F. Measure ½ cup of uncooked rice, and cook according to package directions. While rice is cooking, heat a skillet over medium heat, and cook the beef until browned. Now remove rice from heat, and set aside for later use. Once the ground beef is finished cooking put aside for later use.
2. Next with a small knife, mince garlic and set aside. Remove and discard the tops, and seeds of all the bell peppers. Next place bell peppers in a 13x9 inch-baking dish. In a medium sized bowl, mix together ground beef, 1 cup of Dami's Famous BBQ Sauce, garlic, onion powder, Italian seasoning and black pepper.
3. Now take the beef mixture, and with a spoon, place mixture into each pepper. Pour the remaining Dami's Famous BBQ Sauce over the stuffed peppers. Place baking dish into oven, and bake for 1 hour. Baste the stuffed peppers with sauce every 15 to 20 minutes.
Makes 6 servings