Grilled BBQ Tilapia
- 4 Tilapia fillets
- 1 Tsp garlic, minced
- 1 Tbsp paprika
- 1 Tbsp fresh parsley
- 1 Tbsp fresh dill
- 1 Tbsp Lemon pepper seasoning
- ¼ cup of olive oil
- 1 Lemon
- 1 Bottle of Dami's Famous BBQ Sauce
1. Remove tilapia from package, and rinse. Pat Tilapia dry, with paper towels and set aside. Next mince garlic and place into a small bowl. Chop parsley and dill, and place into bowl with garlic. Now add in lemon pepper seasoning and olive oil. Place tilapia into a zip lock bag, and squeeze lemon over tilapia.
2. Next pour olive oil mixture over tilapia. Let tilapia marinate for at least 4 hours or overnight. Heat a grill to medium high heat. Be sure to oil grill before heating. Remove tilapia from zip lock bag, and discard of the marinade.
3. Place tilapia, onto grill, and grill for 4 minutes on each side. Once tilapia is finished grilling, brush fish with Dami's Famous BBQ Sauce.
Makes 4 servings