Grilled BBQ Cod
- 4 (4 ounce) fillets of cod
- 1 lemon, squeezed
- 1 Tbsp creole seasoning
- ¼ Tsp cayenne pepper
- ½ Tsp lemon pepper
- 1 Tbsp Italian seasoning
- ¼ cup Dami's Famous BBQ Sauce
1. Before heating grill, oil the grill with oil. Next preheat grill to a medium high heat. Meanwhile, place cod fillets into a medium sized bowl. Squeeze one lemon over cod fillets.
2. Now season cod fillets with creole seasoning, and the next 3 ingredients. By now the grill should be heated thoroughly and it’s time to grill the fish. Place cod fillets onto grill, and grill fish for 3 minutes on each side turning once. Once fish begins to flake easily it’s finished.
3. Remove cod fillets from grill and place onto a serving plate or platter. Allow fish to rest for 5 minutes before serving. Brush Dami's Famous BBQ Sauce onto fish.
Makes 4 servings