- 1 bunch fresh turnip greens with roots
- 1 bunch fresh collard greens with roots
- 1 bunch fresh mustard greens with roots
- 2 Tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 onion, chopped finely
- 1 Tbsp garlic, minced
- 1 cup vegetable stock
- 2 Tbsp red wine vinegar
- ½ Tsp celery salt
- ½ tsp cayenne pepper
- 2 Tbsp butter
- 1 Tbsp honey
1. Strip the stems from the turnip, collard, and mustard greens washing thoroughly and set aside. Chop onion, and set aside. Now place a medium size stockpot over high heat, adding in onions and cook for 3 to 5 minutes. Add in garlic and cook for 1 more minute.
2. Next, heat vegetable stock, brining to a heated boil. Now add in vinegar, celery salt, cayenne pepper, butter and honey bringing to a heated boil. Reduce heat to medium and cook for 45 minutes.
Makes 4 to 5 servings