- 5 cups arugula leaves, rinsed and dried
- 1 ¼ cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 Tbsp garlic, minced
- ¼ cup dried cranberries
- ¼ cup toasted walnuts, chopped
- 2 Tbsp Rice vinegar
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- ¼ cup grated Romano Cheese
- ¼ Tsp red pepper flakes
- ¼ Tsp ground black pepper
- ¼ Tsp salt
1. Remove arugula from package. Rinse lightly and drain excess water. Next place the arugula into a bowl. Cut each tomato into halves, and place into bowl with arugula. Now add in garlic, cranberries, walnuts, rice vinegar, olive oil, Romano cheese, peppers, and salt.
2. Once all of the ingredients are in the bowl, cover with lid. Shake all ingredients for a few seconds until you feel like everything has been evenly coated. Divide salad evenly onto plates.
Makes 5 servings