Kale Flatbread Pizza
- 1 (12 inch) flatbread pizza crust
- ¾ cup Tomato sauce
- 1 Tbsp Italian seasoning
- 1 Tsp garlic, minced
- 4 ounces Burrata cheese
- 4 ounces Gruyere cheese, shredded
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- ¼ cup, toasted pumpkin seeds
- ½ cup kale, chopped
- 1 Tsp lemon pepper
1. Preheat oven to 400 F. Next chop garlic and place into a small bowl. Add in tomato sauce, and Italian seasoning mixing well. In another bowl, place kale, and toss with olive oil and lemon pepper. Set aside for later use. Place flatbread crust onto baking sheet, and spread tomato mixture over the crust.
2. Next spread pumpkin seeds evenly over pizza. Tear pieces of mozzarella cheese evenly over crust. Sprinkle Gruyere cheese evenly over pizza. Now place pizza, into preheated oven, and bake for 8 minutes.
3. Remove pizza from oven and arrange kale evenly onto pizza. Place pizza, back into oven, and bake for an additional 4 to 5 minutes or until cheeses are bubbling.
Makes 6 servings