- 2 Medium potatoes, peeled, and sliced into 1/8 inch
- ¼ cup Olive oil
- ½ Tsp garlic powder (optional)
- ½ Tsp Sea salt (optional)
- ½ Tsp ground black pepper (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 400 F. Fill a medium sized bowl, with cold water. Slice and peel potatoes. Place each slice of potato into the bowl with cold water. Once finished slicing and peeling potatoes, rinse and drain.
2. Pat potatoes dry with paper towels and set aside. Next grease a 13x9 inch baking sheet, and place potatoes onto baking sheet. Now season potatoes with garlic, salt, and black pepper if desired. Cook for 12 to 15 minutes or until golden brown.
Makes 6 to 8 servings