- ½ cup blue cheese crumbles
- 1 lb. boneless New York Strip Steak
- ½ Tsp black pepper,
- ½ Tsp sea salt
- ½ Tsp garlic powder
- 4 pieces of romaine lettuce, left whole
- ½ cup guacamole
- 2 Tbsp butter
- 4 large flour tortillas
1. Preheat oven to broil. Remove steak from package. Rinse steak thoroughly with water. Pat steak dry with paper towels. Next season steak with salt, garlic powder, and black pepper. Heat an iron cast grill on high heat for 5 minutes. Place steak on Iron cast grill cook for 2 minutes on each side.
2. Remove steak from iron cast grill, and place into a baking pan. Slice butter, and place on top of steak. Place steak into oven, and cook for 6 minutes on broil. Remove steak from oven and let cool for 5 minutes. Slice steak lengthwise into strips.
3. Heat a medium skillet, over high heat. Place tortilla into skillet and cook for 1 minute on each side turning once. Remove tortilla from skillet, and place onto plate. Place 1 ounce blue cheese, 1 piece of romaine lettuce, and 1-ounce guacamole onto tortilla. Roll each tortilla carefully. Cut into half. Repeatfor more tortillas.
Makes 4 servings