- 8 ounces egg noodles
- 1 (10 ¼ ounce) Can cream of mushroom soup
- ½ cup mozzarella cheese (divided)
- ½ cup cheddar cheese (divided)
- ½ cup onion
- ¼ cup celery, finely chopped
- ½ cup peas
- ¼ Tsp black pepper
- 1 (7 Ounce can of tuna)
- ¼ cup of potato chips (crushed)
- ¼ cup breadcrumbs
1. Preheat oven to 325 F. Grease a casserole dish or a 13x9 inch baking dish. Remove noodles from package, and cook according to package instructions. Meanwhile chop onion, and celery and set aside. Remove the noodles from stove, and drain.
2. In a medium size bowl, mix together cream of mushroom soup, ¼ cup of mozzarella and cheddar cheese, noodles, onion, celery, peas, black pepper and tuna. Next place the mixture into a greased casserole dish.
3. Sprinkle remaining cheese on top of casserole. Crush potato chips, and mix with breadcrumbs. Place mixture on top of cheese, and place into oven. Bake for 35 minutes.
Makes 4 servings