Mini Strawberry Cheesecakes
- 1 ½ cup graham cracker crumbs
- ½ Tsp cinnamon
- 1 cup cane sugar (divided)
- ¼ cup butter, melted
- 2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 3 eggs
- 2 Tbsp lemon juices
- ½ Tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup strawberry or cherry preserves, chilled
1. Preheat oven to 300 F. Combine graham cracker crumbs, cinnamon, ¼ cup sugar, and butter. Next press equal portions of the crumb mixture into the bottoms of 24 lightly greased muffin cups or tins.
2. In a large mixing bowl, beat cream cheese, and remaining sugar. Now add in eggs, lemon juice, and vanilla extract; mix well. Next spoon 2 Tbsp of mixture into each muffin tin or cup.
3. Bake at 300 F for 30 minutes. Cool completely. Right before serving, top each cheesecake with 2 Tsp of strawberry preserves.