- ½ cup butter, melted
- 1 ½ cup graham cracker crumbs
- ¼ cup sugar
- 2 ½ (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 ¾ cup sweetened condensed milk
- 3 eggs
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 Tbsp vanilla extract
1. Preheat oven to 300 F. Combine butter, graham cracker crumbs, and sugar; press firmly into the bottom of a 9-inch pan. Next in a large mixer bowl, beat cream cheese, until fluffy.
2. Now mix in condensed milk, until smooth. Add in eggs, and lemon juice; mix well. Pour mixture, into pan. Bake at 300 F for 55 minutes. Cool completely. In a small bowl combine sour cream, and vanilla extract.
3. Spread sour cream mixture over cheesecake. Top with your favorite topping. Refrigerate for 5 hour or overnight.
Makes 8 to 9 slices