Zucchini with Feta and Herbs
- 3 medium zucchini, unpeeled, cut ½ inch thick
- 2 medium yellow squash, unpeeled, cut ½ inch thick
- 1 small yellow onion, cut into wedges
- ½ Tsp lemon pepper seasoning
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 Tbsp lime juice
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp finely chopped fresh rosemary
- ¼ cup crumbled feta cheese
1. Coat grill rack with nonstick cooking spray. Preheat grill to medium heat 350F. Meanwhile cut zucchini and squash into ½ inch thick slices. Next in large bowl, combine zucchini, squash, and onion. Next season with lemon pepper seasoning, lime and lemon juice, tossing to coat.
2. Place vegetables onto grill. Grill 4 minutes per side. Remove from grill and sprinkle with rosemary and cheese. Serve warm.
Makes 4 servings