Grilled Broccoli Crispy Salad
- 4 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 1 onion, cut into slices ¼ inch thick
- 2 Tbsp olive oil (divided)
- 2 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- ¼ creamy peanut butter
- 1 Tbsp Agave
- ½ cup of mandarin oranges (Cut into pieces)
- ¼ cup chopped peanuts
- ½ cup green tea
1. Preheat grill to 300F. Now place broccoli and onion on a large sheet of foil. Drizzle with 1 tablespoon of oil; toss to coat. Place foil with vegetables onto grill. Grill for 10 minutes or until vegetables have soften, turning a twice.
2. Next in a medium sized skillet, heat remaining oil over medium heat. Add garlic; cook and stir until golden brown and set aside. Now in a medium bowl mix together peanut butter, honey and ½ cup green tea.
3. In a large bowl, combine grilled broccoli, and onion, mandarin oranges, and peanuts. Drizzle with peanut sauce toss to coat. Top with garlic and serve.
Makes 6 servings