Chicken and Vegetable Foil Packs
- 1½ lbs boneless skinless chicken breast,
- cut into 1- inch cubes
- 2 cups red potato wedges
- 3 Tbsp basil pesto
- 1 medium zucchini, sliced into ¼ rounds
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- ½ cup chopped tomato
- 1/3 cup quartered pitted olives (optional)
- Snipped fresh basil (optional)
- shredded Parmesan cheese (Optional)
- Nonstick cooking spray
1. Remove chicken from package. Next cut chicken breast into 1-inch cubes. In a large bowl toss together chicken, potatoes and pesto. Coat 4 large squares of heavy- duty foil with nonstick spray. Place equal amounts of the potato mixture onto the foil squares. Next slice zucchini into ¼ inch rounds.
2. Now divide zucchini over potato mixture; drizzle with lemon juice. Fold in top and sides of each piece of foil to enclose filling, leaving room for air to circulate. Now grill over medium heat for about 20-25 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and potatoes are soft.
3. Carefully open packets and sprinkle equals amounts of tomato and olives if using over each. If desired, top with basil and or Parmesan cheese.
Makes 4 servings