- ¾ cup onion
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- ½ cup minced fresh parsley
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 Tbsp fresh oregano, chopped finely
- 1 Tsp fresh basil, chopped finely
- 3 cups diced roma tomatoes
- 6 cups reduce sodium vegetable or chicken stock
- 1 medium zucchini sliced
- 2 cups cannellini beans
- 2 cups carrots diced
- 1 celery, chopped finely
- 1 ½ cups pasta of choice
- ½ Tsp ground black pepper
- 2 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
1. Chop onion and set aside. In a large stockpot, over medium heat, add in oil and sauté onion in oil for four minutes or until tender. Now add in the next six ingredients bringing to a heated boil reducing heat to medium and cook for five minutes.
2. Meanwhile chop zucchini into slices placing into a bowl and set aside. Next chop carrots and celery and place into bowl with zucchini. Next add in zucchini, beans, carrots, celery, macaroni, black pepper, and apple cider vinegar.
3. Bring heat to high and return to a heated boil, reduce heat to medium and simmer for three hours.