- 2 cups enchilada sauce
- 2 cups Mild Salsa
- 2 cups soy crumbles,
- 2 cups red kidney beans, cooked
- 1 ½ cup corn
- 1 ½ cup fresh spinach, cooked
- 1 ½ cups reduced fat shredded Mexican 4 cheese blend (divided)
- 2 Scallions, sliced
- 10 fat free fajita-size flour tortillas
- Sour cream, chopped fresh cilantro, sliced scallions, optional
1. Preheat oven to 375 F. Combine enchilada sauce, salsa and ½ cup water. Spread ½ sauce mixture over bottom of 13x9 baking dish or divide between two smaller baking dishes. Combine soy crumbles, beans, corn, spinach, 1 cup cheese scallions and 1 ½ cup sauce mixture.
2. Spoon ¾ cup filling down center of each tortilla; roll up. Place seam side down, in baking dish; pour remaining sauce mixture over enchiladas. Cover with foil; bake for thirty minutes. Uncover; sprinkle with remaining cheese. Bake five minutes or until cheese is melted. Garnish with sour cream, cilantro and scallions.