Linguine With Clams
- 12 ounces whole-wheat linguine pasta
- 3 cups marina sauce
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 12 little neck clams, scrubbed
- 1 ½ cup of clams
- ¼ Tsp crushed red pepper
- ¼ cup fresh parsley, chopped
1. Cook pasta according to package directions; drain. Meanwhile, in large skillet, combine marina sauce, and garlic; over medium heat, bring to a heated boil, stirring occasionally.
2. Add little neck clams, cover and cook until shells open, ten minutes. Add chopped clams and their juice, red pepper; cook uncovered, stirring often, until heated through, five minutes. Stir in parsley; toss sauce with pasta.