Shrimp and Broccoli Pasta
- 1 lb. shrimp, cleaned
- 1 cup Italian salad dressing
- 1 cup grated broccoli
- 1 Tbsp fresh parsley minced
- 1 package (9 oz.) bowtie pasta
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
1. In a large stockpot fill with three fourths of water, and add a dash of salt. Bring to a heated boil, adding in pasta. Now cook and stir shrimp in half cup of the salad dressing in large skillet on medium-high heat for two minutes.
2. Add grated broccoli and minced parsley. Continue cooking until shrimp are pink and broccoli is tender. Toss with hot cooked pasta and remaining ½ cup dressing. Sprinkle with cheese.