- 3 lbs sausage (cut into halves)
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 bottle DAMI’S FAMOUS BBQ SAUCE
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- 1 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- ¼ cup onions, chopped finely
- 2 Tbsp jalapeno pepper, chopped finely
1. In a medium saucepan, heat oil over high heat. Reduce heat to medium, and add in chopped onions and jalapenos. Cook for three to five minutes, or until mixture appears translucent. Next add in vinegar, brown sugar, and DAMI’S FAMOUS BBQ SAUCE. Increase heat to high until at a heated boil, and reduce back to medium cooking for five minutes longer.
2. Meanwhile remove sausages from package. Cut each sausage, into halves and place into a baking dish. Remove mixture from heat, and pour over sausages. Bake at 350 F for thirty five to forty minutes.
Get Dami's Famous BBQ Sauce here.