BBQ Stove Top Macaroni and Cheese
- 1 cup large elbow macaroni
- ¼ cup vegetable oil
- ¼ cup butter
- ¼ cup flour
- ½ Tsp sea salt
- ¼ Tsp black pepper
- ¼ Tsp garlic, minced
- 2 cups milk
- ¾ cup DAMI’S FAMOUS BBQ sauce
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1. In a large stockpot, fill with water about ¾ and place on high heat. Add in vegetable oil. Cook macaroni, according to package instructions. Meanwhile in a medium saucepan, melt butter over medium high heat; stir in flour, sea salt, peppers, and garlic.
2. Slowly add in the milk, and DAMI’S FAMOUS BBQ sauce, and stir. Bring milk mixture to a heated boil. Next add in cheeses until melted. Drain macaroni; add to cheese mixture. Mix well to coat.