Spicy BBQ Wings
- 2 lbs chicken wings
- 1 Tbsp garlic, chopped finely
- 1 Tsp red pepper flakes
- ½ Tsp paprika
- ½ Tsp salt
- ½ Tsp white pepper
- ¼ Tsp black pepper
- ¼ Tsp cayenne pepper
- 6 cups vegetable or peanut oil.
- 1 ½ cups DAMI’S FAMOUS BBQ SAUCE
- ¾ cup honey if desired
1. Remove chicken from package, and place into a large mixing bowl. Rinse chicken and pat dry. Next chop garlic finely and place into bowl with chicken. Now season chicken with red pepper flakes and the next five ingredients. Heat the oil in a deep fryer to 375 F. Deep fry chicken wings, eight to ten pieces at a time for twelve minutes turning once. Repeat with remaining chicken.
2. Meanwhile heat a medium sized saucepan, adding in DAMI’S FAMOUS BBQ SAUCE. Simmer on medium low heat for ten to twelve minutes. Drain wings in a large mixing bowl with multiple paper towels. Once all chicken wings are finished being drained remove paper towels, and discard. Next pour DAMI’S FAMOUS BBQ SAUCE into bowl and toss well. Drizzle honey on top if desired.
Serves a small crowd.