BBQ Orange Glazed Meatballs
- 1 lb ground beef
- ½ lb turkey sausage
- 2 eggs
- ¼ cup milk
- ½ cup breadcrumbs
- ½ tsp sea salt
- ½ tsp ground nutmeg
- ½ tsp black pepper
- 1Tsp fresh basil, chopped finely
- 1 Tsp fresh oregano, chopped finely
- 1 Tsp fresh parsley, chopped finely
- 1 Tsp garlic, chopped finely
- ¼ cup onion, chopped finely
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 ½ cup DAMI’S FAMOUS BBQ SAUCE
- ¾ cup orange marmalade
1. Preheat oven to 400 F. Remove ground beef from package, and place into a large bowl. Next remove turkey sausage from package, with a sharpen paring knife, place a slit down the center of the sausage to remove casings, and place into bowl. Now in a small bowl with a fork, beat eggs and pour into the meat mixture.
2. Add in milk, and the next ten ingredients. Roll meatballs to your desired size but not to big, as this will increase the cooking time. After rolling meatballs, grease a 13x9 inch baking dish, and place meatballs into dish. Now place baking dish into oven, and reduce heat to 350 F.
3. Cook for twenty-five to thirty minutes. While meatballs are cooking, heat a medium saucepan on high heat, adding in DAMI’S FAMOUS BBQ SAUCE and orange marmalade. Reduce heat to low and simmer for ten minutes. Once meatballs are finished cooking remove from oven, and place into saucepan.
Serves 4-6 (Serve on top of green salad)