Baby Back Beef Ribs
- 5 (2 ¼ to 2 ½-pound) racks center cut baby back beef ribs
- ½ cup lemon juice
- ½ cup orange juice
- 2 Tbsp hot sauce
- ½ cup your favorite rub
- 3 ½ cups DAMI’S FAMOUS BBQ SAUCE
- 2 cups red wine vinegar
- 2 cups apple juice
1. Remove ribs from package, and place into a very large bowl. Soak ribs, in lemon juice, for ten minutes. Add water to the bowl and rinse ribs with water thoroughly and pat dry with paper towels. Next pour orange juice over ribs, and season with rub. Cover ribs in bowl, with foil, and marinate ribs, for at least twenty-four hours.
2. The next day, remove ribs from refrigerator. Heat oven to 400 F. Place ribs in a large roasting pan. If the roasting pan isn’t large enough to hold all of the ribs, it’s best to cook in two batches, unless you have an extra roasting pan. Cook for twenty-five minutes. Meanwhile heat grill outside to 300 F.
3. Next in a large spray bottle, pour red wine vinegar and apple juice into bottle. Shake well, and set aside. Now remove ribs from oven. Next remove ribs from roasting pan, and place into a very large bowl. Place each rack of ribs on grill. Cook each rack of ribs turning every twenty minutes on each side for one and half to two hours. When racks of ribs are near to finish grilling, add DAMI’S FAMOUS BBQ SAUCE. Reserve 1 cup for dipping, or pouring over ribs once finished.