BBQ Tuna Steak
- 4 Tuna steaks about ¾ inch thick
- 4 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- ½ Tsp sea salt
- 1 Tsp black pepper
- 1 Tbsp fresh minced parsley
- ¾ Cup DAMI’S FAMOUS BBQ SAUCE
1. In a large bowl, mix together lemon juice, salt, black pepper, and parsley. Next place tuna steaks into bowl, and let stand in the ingredients for about two hours or overnight. If cooking right away, heat outside grill to 400 F.
2. When grill is hot and ready, remove the steaks from the marinade. Now place the tuna onto grill and cook for ten minutes, turning once or until brown. Cook until tender brushing frequently with DAMI’S FAMOUS BBQ SAUCE.