BBQ Lamb Chops
- 8 small lamb chops
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 Tbsp fresh rosemary, minced
- 1 Tbsp fresh thyme, minced
- 1 Tbsp fresh sage, minced
- ¼ Tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 Tbsp nutmeg
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 cup DAMI’S FAMOUS BBQ SAUCE
1. In a large Ziploc bag, place garlic, rosemary, thyme, sage, cayenne pepper, orange juice, nutmeg and olive oil. Let lamb chops marinate for at least two hours, or overnight. Next when ready to grill, heat grill over high heat to 400 F. Now remove lamb chops from refrigerator, and place chops onto grill.
2. Cook chops for two and a half minutes turning once, cook for four more minutes for medium. Turn lamb chops over, onto the other side to make sure its done. Cook for desired degree of doneness. While cooking baste with DAMI’S FAMOUS BBQ SAUCE, or when finished being cooked.