Caribbean Baked Curried Fruit
- 3 1⁄2 cups pear, cut into bite sized pieces
- 3 1⁄2 cups peaches, cut into bite sized pieces
- 3 1⁄2 cups pineapple, cut into bite sized pieces
- 3 1⁄2 cups papaya, cut into bite sized pieces
- 3 bananas, sliced
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 Tbsp flour
- 1⁄2 Tsp cinnamon
- 1⁄2 Tsp ginger
- 1⁄2 Tsp nutmeg
- 2 Tsp curry powder, (Not Asian Curry)
1. In a large bowl, cut pear, peaches, pineapple, and papaya into bite sized pieces and set aside. First mix together brown sugar, flour, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, and curry powder. Now transfer fruit to either a 13x9 inch baking dish, or casserole.
2. Finally pour sugar mixture over fruit and bake at 350 for one hour, covered. Uncover and add in sliced bananas. Bake for 20 minutes, uncovered. Can be served great as a side dish or added to any entrée as a topping.